Wednesday 24 March 2010

UPDATE - THE HEAD

I made the head last night. It's not finish yet, some details to be added. I didn't figure out it good yet, I am sure there is a better way to do that.... this head have a hole on its back, my intuition tells me there must be a hole for strings setting... but how to do that nicely in clay? don't know yet. I am considering to drill a bigger hole and make a cap. Or new head, lol.
Although it is not the best work I realise this little body migh actually work and move, yupii !!!!

7 comments:

Drycha said...

czarne wdzianko :D
i to serducho i buźka i jej wyraz... czekam na więcej :D

gloria68 said...

Hello Irmina ..
Definitely will be a beautiful masterpiece .. always sweet your creations ...

Anonymous said...

I love it!

doro said...

Incredible and marvelous! What a precision and detail, especially eyes, mouth and color of ears inside! Heart is wonderful - so much gothic ;DDD

sundownerin said...

wow, spooooky...

Leo Leandry said...

You make a very special dolls, simply beautiful

Marina e Camilla said...

Love it so much! *_*
I'm not keen on artistic and creative things... I'm so jealous!! :D
An hug